Are Christmas trees toxic to pets?

December 18, 2015

An important message for owners of indoor pets:

We’ve been advised of potential danger to your pets health if it consumes the water in your Christmas tree stand, or ingests the pine needles on the tree. Please take some time to ensure your pet stays safe over Christmas:

  1. Confine your pets away from the tree when you are not home
  2. Keep your trees water supply covered if your pet can access the base of the tree.

More informationĀ available in this article.

Share this article